Data controller details:
Farmer Neringa Zelbaitė
Ind.veiklos Paž. No .: 641095
Registration address: Pievų g. 18, Meškuičiai, Šiauliai d. 81443
Tel. +370 68565639
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
The information you provide directly when ordering goods on the website is provided directly by you
· Place of residence (address),
· Name · Surname
· Telephone number
· Email address
Information on how you use our sites.
Information from third party sources.
We may obtain information about you from public and commercial sources (to the extent permitted by applicable law) and, with your consent, associate it with other information we receive from you or about you. We may also obtain information about you from third – party social networking services when you access them, for example, through accounts on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Youtube.
Other information we collect.
We may also collect other information about you, your device, or your use of the content on our site with your consent. You may choose not to provide us with certain information (such as the information requested when registering at our online store), in which case you may not be permitted to use our online shopping service.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
· Register to use our online shopping service. The legal basis is your consent and the purpose of performing the contract for the purchase of the goods.
· To pay for the shopping cart through the selected external banking service provider. The legal basis is your consent and the purpose of performing the contract for the purchase of the goods.
· For direct marketing purposes *, such as sending newsletters, providing personalized advertisements and promotional notices, evaluating and analysing your market, customers, products and services (including collecting your opinions about products and services and conducting customer surveys). The legal basis is your consent.
· Learn how people use our online services to improve them and create new content, products and services. The legal basis is your consent.
· In other ways with your consent. Legal basis – your consent. *
* Please note that for the purposes marked with an asterisk, your personal data will only be collected with your consent and you have the right to object or withdraw your consent to the processing of your data for the above purposes marked with an asterisk without consent legitimacy.
WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION TO?
We undertake not to transfer your personal data to any unrelated third parties, except in the following cases:
· If there is your consent to the disclosure of personal data.
· When providing services – to our partners who provide delivery of goods or other services ordered by you. We will only provide such personal information to these service providers as is necessary to perform a particular service.
· Law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided for in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania. Payments are processed at the online shop using the https://opay.lt/ platform operated by OPAY Solutions (MK Paco str. 4, IX entrance, LT-10309 Vilnius), therefore your personal information required for payment execution and confirmation will be transferred to UAB OPAY Solutions.
WHAT DO WE DO TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Personal data is protected against loss, unauthorized use and alteration or other unauthorized use. We have put in place physical and technical measures to protect all information we collect for the purpose of providing our services. We will store and process the personal data you provide when ordering for 3 years after the last day you used our services or content. At the end of this period, the data will be deleted in such a way that they cannot be reproduced. Your personal data processed for direct marketing purposes will be stored and processed for 2 years after the consent to process personal data for marketing purposes has been provided.
The data subject whose data are processed in the activities of the Data Controller has the following rights:
· Know (be informed) about the processing of your data (right to know);
· Access to your data and how it is processed (right of access);
· Require the rectification or, depending on the purposes of the processing of personal data, the addition of incomplete personal data (right of rectification);
· Destroy your data – demand the deletion of personal data (the right to be “forgotten”);
· Has the right to demand that the controller of personal data restrict, except for storage, the processing of personal data for one of the legitimate reasons (right to restrict);
· Has the right to data portability (right to data portability);
· Do not consent to the processing of personal data when such data are processed or are intended to be processed for the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or for the purposes of a third party or direct marketing, including profiling in relation to such direct marketing.
– Submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate. If you no longer want your personal data to be processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +370 68565639 (confirming your identity by electronic means) and do not consent to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes. and / or that only automated processing of your personal data, including profiling **, without giving reasons for disagreement.
** Based on the personal data you provide, and with your consent, for the purpose of direct marketing, profiling of your personal data may be carried out in order to offer you tailor-made solutions and offers. You may revoke or object to your consent to the processing of personal data in an automated manner, including profiling, at any time.
The Data Subject has the right to submit any request or instruction related to the processing of personal data to the Data Controller in writing in one of the following ways: by post to Pievų str. 18, Meškuičiai, Šiauliai d. 81443; el. email email@example.com. Upon receipt of such a request or instruction, the controller shall respond no later than one month from the date of the request and shall take the action specified in the request or refuse to take it. If necessary, this period may be extended by a further two months, depending on the complexity and number of applications. In this case, within one month from the date of receipt of the request, the Data Controller shall inform the Data Subject of such extension, together with the reasons for the delay. The controller may not allow data subjects to exercise the above rights, except for refusing to process personal data through direct marketing, where the prevention, investigation and detection of criminal offenses, breaches of official or professional ethics and the rights and obligations of the data subject or others are required by law protection of civil liberties.
THIRD PARTY SITES, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON OUR SITES.
The Data Controller’s website may contain third-party billboards, links to their websites and services which are not controlled by the Data Controller. The Data Controller is not responsible for the security or privacy of information collected by third parties through a non-Data Controller website. You must read the privacy statements that apply to the third-party websites and services you use.
When you visit the Data Controller’s website, we want to provide content and features that are tailored to your needs. This requires cookies. These are small pieces of information that are automatically generated while you browse the site and are stored on your computer or other terminal device. They help the Data Controller identify you as a previous visitor to a particular website, save the history of your visit to the website and tailor the content accordingly. Cookies also help to ensure the smooth operation of websites, allow you to monitor the duration and frequency of visits to websites and collect statistical information about the number of website visitors.
Descriptions of cookies used on our website
How to manage and delete cookies
By post: Pievų st. 18, Meškuičiai, Šiauliai d. 81443
Tel. +370 68565639